Tuesday 16 February 2016

5 Reasons to be Happy/Positive



It's understandable for us to feel low from time to time, we have our good days and our bad days but if we didn't we wouldn't be human, it's normal. All you need is a little pick me up to put that smile right back on your face.

There are so many reasons for us to be happy about, but these are the ones that do the most justice for me and just make me appreciate everything I have in life.


  1. You're alive: You only get one life, everyone says make the most of it and it's true. You can do anything you want too because there's a big world out there with so many activities, food, jobs and places to discover. I always ask myself, why would you want to stay in the same place your whole life?
  2. Goals and Dreams: I'm highly positive that we all have them things we want to achieve. I know sometimes you may discover hurdles but you can always find a way to make things work, if that's what you truly want don't keep putting it off, go for it. There's nothing truly stopping you from doing it, you just have to try a little harder. But it doesn't always have to be the biggest thing that needs a lot of thought, it can be anything from cleaning your room that day or your dream career. 
  3. Internet Friends: I don't know about you but internet friends are one of my favourite things. Even though you've never met them, you obviously know they're real and not a catfish because that's just obvious. But they have your back and I've always found they're always there for you if you need someone to talk to. They always seem to be the friendliest too. I think it's pretty great when you finally arrange to meet up and you have a super cute day out, take lots of pictures and have plenty of fun. 
  4.  Puppies/kittens:  For me, pug puppies make my heart melt. It's a daily routine to scroll through cute animal pictures in general but always find myself looking at baby pugs. The best thing about puppies and kittens is that you can have them as a pet and they'll always love you, for life. If you're feeling down or lonely you can just seek your pet and have a lil cuddle and a kiss or a chit chat and you're instantly happy again. 
  5. Someone loves you: Now I know i'll always be right on this, because you'll always be appreciated and important to someone; whether it's your partner, parents, siblings, family, pets and best friends. We all have them people we'd take a bullet for and i'm pretty sure they'd do the same for you because these are the people we share some of the best memories with. 


What are the things that make you happy?

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!


Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest





Claire x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig