Tuesday 9 February 2016

Marc Jacobs 'Decadence' Review

Marc Jacobs Fragrances have always been a favourite of mine especially his light floral scents that are perfect for around summer and spring time. As a lot of you may already know the floral scents everybody raved about and got a lot of recognition, which is why I was really intrigued as to what this new fragrance smelt like because they'd gone for a completely different image with the bottle unlike the usual pretty pastel flower bottle top. Decadence is his first ever 'mature' scent and his been made to be sexy and sophisticated. 





The bottle has been designed in a way that it replicates one of his handbags with python pattern, gold chain and a black tassel. The bottle design is a supposed to be a symbol of opulence and glamour. 



Decadence is a sensual, luxurious, woody fragrance that opens with sultry top notes of Italian plum, saffron and iris. The heart of the perfume is formed by Bulgarian rose, Sambac jasmine and orris root. And the base includes warm liquid amber, vetiver and papyrus wood. 



This fragrance is a perfect option for nights out or for an evening event, however I wear this fragrance whenever I feel like a quick spritz because why not? 

I actually got this Perfume as a gift for Christmas by my mum so I will link the cheapest price you can get it for all sizes available below, although this fragrance is more on the pricey side than usual. 

From boots:  
30ml - £48
50ml - £58
100ml - £86

What fragrances are your favourite?

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest




Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig