Wednesday 4 May 2016

Summer Beach Holiday Wishlist


It's now that time of year when everyone is starting to go away and getting their tan on. Sun, Sea and cocktails are along the horizon (for me anyway), I've still got 6 weeks to wait till I'm boarding that plane and I seriously cannot wait! (now fantasizing over strawberry daiquiri's beside the poolside). I've seen a few bits I like so I thought it was time to update my wardrobe, out with the old in with the new. 

I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces that are currently on my wishlist in case you like them and you can buy them for yourself. 











Lace Up Flat Sandals | Newlook £27.50





Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!



Which is your favourite item?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig