Wednesday 1 June 2016

What I've Been Loving This Month


Yes, It's that time of the month again where I share with you the beauty products I have been loving this month. Now recently I've been on a spending ban due to going on holiday soon, and well.. I failed. In my defence I only bought a few products which is why this monthly favourites is going to be very short but I've been loving these so much and I'm really impressed so I think they're worth sharing with you.

Just a heads up all the products are from L'Oreal but without further ado I'll crack on..


So the first thing I've been absolutely loving this month is the L'Oreal's Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette. Now what I love about this the most is that it is a cream to powder finish, I know! It's cool right? I really like the consistency of this it's really easy to blend and buildable so it is perfect for all skin tones and it suits my skin tone really well due to it having a beautiful cool tone to it which means it isn't orangey what so ever!


The second product I have been loving is L'Oreals Super Liner Perfect Slim. I needed a new liner and even though I still had a lot left my gel liner started to dry up so it didn't have the same effect. I've had my eye on a felt tip liquid liner for a while now and thought I'd give this one a whirl. I LOVE this product, it's my new holy grail and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it. It's really easy to create that Perfect Cat eye liner look due to the nib being really slim and in the shape of a felt tip which also helps you control the thickness of your desired liner look.


And lastly I've also been loving L'Oreals True Match Foundation. I've used this before and I was loving it last year but I strayed away from it and went to Mac. Now I've recently rekindled my love for this foundation. The reason why I love this foundation is because I remember my mum saying last year whilst on holiday 'your face and skin looks so flawless' now if I remember correctly this is the base I was wearing. The True Match Foundation is the only foundation I've found that suits my skin tone the best, any others I've tried previously from other brands they're either too dark, too light or too yellow toned for me. L'Oreal is a winner for me. I've found when applied to the back of my hand first before applying to my face True match is quite runny, it's a light/medium matte coverage but I always apply a second layer to the places I think I need it more so I guess it's buildable.


Whats your favourites this month?

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!



Share:

2 comments

  1. I've wanted to try the contouring palette for a while but I wasn't sure if it was worth it! May have to pick it up when I go shopping tomorrow now x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that eyeliner! I haven't used it so long but this has just made me want to go and buy another one!

    ReplyDelete

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig