Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Dublin Photo Diary

Hey!
My name is Róisín (pronounced Row-ShIan) but you can call me Ró (Row). I am a 17 year old lifestyle and beauty Blogger who lives in an island called Ireland. My blog is totallyro.blogspot.ie.

Last week, I was in Dublin for a few days (you may have known if you follow me on Snapchat totally_ro). I love the city life, especially being able to walk to different places to the shop, bus etc. etc.. Here are a few photos from my stay in Dublin.


BOTANIC GARDENS
I love the Botanic Gardens, I haven't been there in a 4 years. It is such a wonderful place to walk around and it you're like me, someone who loves taking photos, there are a lot of amazing photo opportunities there, as you can see from all the photos.


KILMAINHAM GAOL
This is the place to go this year because of the commemorations of 1916, the most famous Irish rebellion. I am not a history nerd but I loved how we were told about the history of the prison and how if you had money and power prison wasn't that bad as you could pay your way out of it. The prison itself was eery and interesting.


Can you tell I like weird poses?

BILLY ELLIOT
This musical was amazing, hilarious and way better than the movie. The costumes, props, staging and actors were all incredible. I loved the music but I hadn't heard of it before.

MARLEY PARK 

Since we had brought 2 dogs with us (my own dog Buster and my cousin's dog Ruby), we had to walk them every day. One of the days we went to Marley Park, it is this huge park beside the motorway. I was surprised to see a little forest in the middles of it.



FINDING DORY AND THE BFG
Since I was only a 5 minute walk from the cinema, I decided to go twice. I am a huge child at heart and I ended up going to see Finding Dory and The BFG, I loved both of them but I enjoyed Finding Dory a little more.



I had a wonderful and relaxing time in Dublin.

Thanks for being awesome,


My Instagram: instagram.com/totally_ro
Share:

10 comments

  1. Lovely post! I've never been to Dublin before, but it looks absolutely gorgeous. Love your Finding Dory plush! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Guilianna! The Dory plush is actually my brother's but I knew it would look so cute in the photos.
      Róisín
      totallyro.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  2. Great post. Ive never been to Ireland before but would love to because it looks beautiful x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Alice! Dublin is my favourite place to go, there is always so much to do there.
      Róisín
      totallyro.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  3. Such amazing photos - those sunflowers are lovely! I'd love to visit Dublin! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been but i do LOVE botanic gardens! Xx Beth - www.bethparnaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for commenting Beth. I love the Botanic Gardens, It's always so relaxing and beautiful to wander around.
      Róisín
      totallyro.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  5. This is such a nice post! My friend went to Dublin for 2.5 weeks during the summmer and I was so jealous. These pictures make me want to visit Ireland so badly. Great pictures :)

    Christina / www.thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Christina! Dublin is a lovely place when it's not raining.
      Róisín
      totallyro.blogspot.ie

      Delete

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig