Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Motivational Notes


When Claire said she was in need of a little break and was looking to have a few guest bloggers to bridge the gap, I was happy to be there to support her. Her blog is fantastic for a start, but I also know that sometimes life gets on top of us and we need a break. So this is why I’m here today. 

Everyone in the world has a bad day. Even the people you think are always happy, high-spirited and jolly. Sometimes, you just can’t help the way you’re feeling. That’s not bad by the way, that’s what makes you and I human! 

When we are having a bad day, we struggle to see what it is that makes us happy. Sometimes we need that reminder of the things we are thankful for or even the view to the bigger picture. Whenever I feel like the pressure is getting to me, I look to the things which make me happy. I did a blog post on the 25 Things That Make Me Happy, so this helps me reflect on all the positives I have surrounding me. 

One thing I love to have surrounding me are the Paperchase postcards that you can pick up for 80p. They are usually located at the front of the store and I never see them getting the attention they deserve, as they can be a great way to show someone you are thinking of them or act as a reminder that things will get better. 

Sometimes, you need a small visual placed in front of you to act as your personal encouragement and motivation to keep you strong. Whether they are on your desk at work, in your diary, on your bedroom wall or to pass on to a friend who you are thinking about.

Here are the 5 Paperchase motivational cards which I think everyone should own:

DREAM IT, BELIEVE IT, ACHIEVE IT


SMILE & BE HAPPY


SUPPORT BRAS


DREAM


AND SO THE ADVENTURE BEGINS


These are just a few of my favourite Paperchase motivational postcards. Do you have any? Please let me know. 

Thank you to Claire for allowing this guest blog experience, and hopefully Claire will be back very soon to carry on with her beautiful blog. Wishing you all the best xx 

Thanks for reading 
Steph x

You can find Steph in all these places 
Please give her a follow!


Share:

6 comments

  1. The support bras note is so cute!! haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? I love it a lot and its a recent add to my collection as my friend got it me for my birthday :)

      Steph xx

      Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! I really want to go to Paperchase and buy some now xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Laura :) Me too :)

      Steph xx

      Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

      Delete
  3. I love paperchase postcards! I have a couple already and I can't wait to get some more for my collection xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Nicole. I think they have to be my favourite things from Paperchase too :)

      Steph xx

      Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

      Delete

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig